[BioC] Error loading 'affy' / 'reposTools'

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sat Apr 23 17:09:48 CEST 2005

Hi Anton,
   And right after that was a posting saying, you need to give us more
information, perhaps you missed it, I can recommend looking back at it,
and looking at the discussion on the posting guide, which will lead you
to lots of hints about what information is needed and why.
  Basically we have no knowledge of your system - you must provide that
- what version of R, what versions of the packages etc...
  Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |