[BioC] LIMMA : design (1, 2, 3, 3 ) , I got EXCITING results, what could be the logic, since i have 2 replicates for 3rd group only ?

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Wed Apr 27 11:18:33 CEST 2005

Saurin, I agree with Naomi. Increase your sample size.

You cannot rely on the results from your current design as the ONE
sample per group may not be representative of the population you want to
study. Moreover, others would not trust your result.

Should a warning be added to LIMMA when users attempt to use single
array per group ?

Regards, Adai