[BioC] limma and files with separate channels

Guoneng Zhong guoneng.zhong at yale.edu
Fri Apr 29 15:47:20 CEST 2005

No, I don't think it is ImaGene.  We have high density Nimblegen arrays we get
from NASA, and NASA, for traditional reasons, reads the two channels separately
into two respective files.  So is there any way to read them without actually
modifying the image results files?

Thanks,

Systems Programmer
Yale Center for Medical Informatics