[BioC] BlueFuse in limmaGUI [was LimmaGUI Error]

Brooke-Powell, Elizabeth etbp2 at borcim.wustl.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:41:39 CEST 2005

Thank you all for you responses. I am sorry I didn't give enough
information.

I have done what I have always done with BlueFuse, I have told LimmaGUI not
to use background correction or spot quality calls as it cannot with non
GenePix, Spot etc files. When using the other file type function I set the
foreground and background to be the same header (so the Cy5 foreground and
background are AMPCH2 and cy3 is AMPCH1). If I don't use a header it
recognizes it won't load.  This has never been a problem in the past as I
tell it to ignore background. The problem doesn't seem to be in the file
LimmaGUI is taking in all the data, targets file and spot types, and can
generate a an M box plot without normalization. I loaded some ScanArray
files in the same way and that worked just fine including the normalization.
I am beginning to believe that the problem is when I use BlueFuse Fused data
out put files... I am just not sure why....

Hope that adds some more information...

Liz