[BioC] ABPkgBuilder Error;

John Zhang jzhang at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 3 17:35:39 CEST 2005

>>Error in validObject(.Object) : invalid class "GO" object: invalid
>object for slot "srcUrl" in class "GO": got class "list", should be or
>extend class "character"

The return of getOption("AnnBuilderSourceUrls") does not work too well with
ABPkgBuilder. Using getSrcUrl("all", "Homo sapiens") for srcUrls solves the
problem. However, KEGG changed some of the web pages that caused the code to
fail. I have fixed the problem and will check in the fixes. It may take a few
days for the revised version to be available though.