[BioC] limma: positive correlation for dyeswap pairs

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sat Aug 6 02:57:17 CEST 2005

The cause of the positive correlation among the dye-swap technical
replicates appears to be a huge amount of dye bias, which appears to have
been due to a poor labeling reaction in one channel.

A dye-swap pair with similar plant material and a fresh labeling kit did
not exhibit this dye bias.

--Naomi