[BioC] biomaRt/RMySQL installation help

Narendra Kaushik kaushiknk at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 20:28:59 CEST 2005

I am trying to install package biomaRt under windows XP under R.2.1.0. I have
copied libmySQL.dll from library\RMySQL to the bin directory under R as is
suggested in http://www.phaget4.org/R/R_notes.html.

I am getting following message:

library(biomaRt)
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
Warning message:
DLL attempted to change FPU control word from 8001f to 9001f

> mart  <- martConnect()
-  Connected to: ensembl_mart_32 -
-  Connected to: vega_mart_32 -
-  Connected to: snp_mart_32 -
-  Connected to: sequence_mart_32 -
> gene <- getGene (id = "1939_at", array = "hg_u95av2", mart = mart)
> seq <- getSequence(martTable = gene, mart = mart)
Error in if (end[i] - start[i] > 1e+05) { :
        missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

Any suggestions?

Narendra

Narendra Kaushik