[BioC] gcRMA and normalization

Zhijin (Jean) Wu zwu at alexander.stat.brown.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:17:01 CEST 2005

The bg.adjust.gcrma function is not available in the previous releases. We
are going to include that in the next release. The devel version has this
function and you can try that. We are testing the devel version now. Just
notice currently the devel version has default "fast=FALSE" unlike the
previous releases. You will need to specify "fast=TRUE" if you want to
stay with the previous default settings.

best,
Jean