[BioC] bug in overview function of made4

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Dec 2 16:00:50 CET 2005

Hi Jenny,

On  1 Dec 2005, drnevich at uiuc.edu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found a bug in the overview function from the made4 package. When
> I call overview with a marrayRaw object, I get the following error:
[snip]

Excellent bug report.  I hope others on the list use this as an
example :-)

While I'm certain that *all* Bioc package maintainers read the
bioconductor list, ;-) it is a very good idea to also send a mail
directly to the package maintainer (as found in the package's
DESCRIPTION file or via packageDescription("pkgname") in R).

Best,

+ seth