[BioC] custom PM only chips and CDF files

Stephen Henderson s.henderson at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 11:38:08 CET 2005

Hi
That sounds fine-- and thanks for the re-assurance. When you say some
functions will not be available do you simply mean normalizations or
summaries using MM probes or other unforeseen consequences?

Stephen Henderson
Wolfson Inst. for Biomedical Research
Cruciform Bldg., Gower Street
University College London