[BioC] AnnBuilder/ABPkgBuilder URL problem

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Wed Dec 7 19:14:43 CET 2005

Hi Anja,

If you try again the NCBI link, it should work now.  I just try it and it
works fine.  I think that's because the NCBI ftp site was unavailable
temporarily, for some reason, when you were using AnnBuilder.  Let me
know if you still cannot use it correctly.

One more suggestion:  Please do not use any "space" in the package name.

HTH,
Ting-Yuan

Ting-Yuan Liu
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Seattle, WA, USA
We should live by the second, as each second is a critical period to pass
through. ---Master Cheng Yen