[BioC] Rgraphviz: adding weight to an edge

Li Long lilong at isb-sib.ch
Wed Dec 21 11:45:27 CET 2005

Hi, Adrien,

Could you be a bit more specific about the problem(s) you encounter in RBGL?
Some algorithms in RBGL only handle graphs with positive weights, while
others could take both positive AND negative weights.  If an algorithm
fails to do what it's supposed to do, I'd like to know about it and try to
fix it (or document it more clearly).

Thanks

Li