[BioC] merging two sets of genes

kfbargad@ehu.es kfbargad at ehu.es
Wed Dec 28 11:33:52 CET 2005

Dear Seth and Robert,

I apologise, but I didn´t make myself clear.

PinS and PinC come from the same experiment, i.e. the same eset. It is
just that I followed two different approaches to the analysis and now
I want to continue working with the union of these two lists. So I am
not intending to match across different arrays.

Hope this explains my question

David