[BioC] paeg1aprobe

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 4 06:59:01 CET 2005

Hi Lana,

> The paeg1acdf was installed properly but the paeg1aprobe could not be
> installed.  First of all the probe
> directory is called "paeruginosaprobe" and can be installed with that
> name.  However, Bioconductor looks
> for the name "paeg1aprobe" when installing with gcrma, for instance.

One thing you could try is to manually download the probe package you
want.  You should be able to do this by sending your browser to the
following URL:
http://www.bioconductor.org/data/probes/Packages/
paeruginosaprobe_1.0.zip

Then in the R Windows GUI there is a menu option to install a package
from a local zip file.  I'm not sure why you are getting the error
messages you posted, but perhaps this provides a work-around for the
time being.

+ seth