[BioC] Affy: chromosomal localization with expression value for of gene lists

Furge, Kyle Kyle.Furge at vai.org
Mon Feb 7 16:47:44 CET 2005

We have been working on an experimental package (irCGMA) to identify
regional expression biases using data smoothing approaches.

Part of the package is a set of functions to plot genomic data adjacent to
chromosome ideograms.

The plotIdeogram and ideoXplot functions in irCGMA may be helpful in
addition to the geneplotter library.

The irCGMA package can be found at

http://www.vai.org/vari/supplemental/kyle.furge/download.html

-kyle