[BioC] AnnBuilder URL error. Thanks.

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:23:18 CET 2005

Thanks John, thanks James...

Sorry, looks like I forgot to re-enter "Homo Sapiens", after a first try...
And it was the firewall too, blocking some connection, after I corrected
Homo Sapiens. So, thanks  again.

PS: the pkg was also looking for "gzip", I found the win OS version at
www.gzip.org, copied in path, and now everything is fine.

I wrote back this also because maybe it could be helpful for someone... (I
found nice hints on this mailing list and googleing).

Giiulio