[BioC] R CMD check error

Fangxin Hong fhong at salk.edu
Tue Feb 8 00:29:28 CET 2005

Hi list,
As I am trying to make a package myself, I met the error in R CMD check,
checking examples part, as it always tells me that "Error: couldn't find
function "RA"", but I know that function RA is there. And if I run those
examples myself, I don't have any problem.

This problem was not there before, I don't remember what I changed, but
just wouldn't change back.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Fangxin

-- * checking package directory ... OK
* checking for portable file names ... OK
* checking for sufficient/correct file permissions ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking index information ... OK
* checking package subdirectories ... OK
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking for missing documentation entries ... OK
* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
* checking Rd \usage sections ... OK
* creating RankProd-Ex.R ... OK
* checking examples ... ERROR
Running examples in UsePack-Ex.R failed.
The error most likely occurred in:

> ### * plot.RA

> ### ** Examples
>

>       data(godata)
>
>       subset <- c(1:4,28:30)
        RA.out1 <- RA(godata[,subset],go.cl[subset],)

Error: couldn't find function "RA"
Execution halted

Fangxin Hong, Ph.D.
Plant Biology Laboratory