[BioC] factorial analysis of affy arrays

Arne.Muller at sanofi-aventis.com Arne.Muller at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Feb 8 11:38:26 CET 2005

Hello,

look at the limm package and browse the lists archive for postings/questions on limma. It's a linear model that adjusts variance via other genes on the chip (I hope I got this right ...) and probably performs better than "lm/anova". It's one of the most frequently used packages for finding differentially expressed genes. It also works single and two channel arrays.

	Arne