[BioC] AnnBuilder error ?

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:07:05 CET 2005

Hi, first, thanks to you all for the help...

I made my own package, using ABprimer.pdf vignette first and then using
AnnBuilder.pdf.
I didn't receive errors, packages looks like correctly created with all
subdirectories etc etc...

To install the packages (windows OS) I either copied the dirs and the
subdirs in the R library directory, or zipped the folders and installed
"from local files" from R session menu (it looks like the same thing).

But how could read my data? Because I created the "test" package, but with
"load package" from R menu, or with "library" command I receive:

>Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
        'test' is not a valid package -- installed < 2.0.0?

or, in the second case

>Error in library(test) : 'test' is not a valid package -- installed <
>2.0.0?

Please forgive me if I'm making some stupid error and please tell me what
I'm doing wrong...
I've to load each separate generated file ? There's some document I can read
for an help ? I searched the web with no results...

Thanks again, any help will be appreciated...

Giulio