[BioC] questions of using Limma: should I include allthesam p les?

Wu, Xiwei XWu at coh.org
Tue Feb 8 23:26:16 CET 2005

Thanks a lot for your explanation. With the so-called 1x3 design because of
the missing of one treatment group, is it more like a one-way anova now
instead of 2-way anova? If so, does the coefficient still have the same
meaning as in a 2x2 factorial design? What I mean by that is: does C still
refers to the intercept? Does A still be main effect of A? and AB still the
interaction (although it can not be estimated solely based on the design)?

Xiwei