[BioC] .pdf files of GOstats documents

Shi, Tao shidaxia at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 23:47:52 CET 2005

Hi, Wolfgan:

Thank you very much!

The problem, I guess, is due to the lacking of "Rgraphviz" package, for which there is no windows version available for downloading.

...Tao

Wolfgang Huber <huber at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi Shi, Tao

> After the installation of GOstats (1.1.1) library to R (2.0.1, windows2K), I don't see the .pdf vignettes in the GOstats/doc/ directory. I've been having trouble in converting the .Rnw files to .tex and to .pdf file. I would really appreciate if somebody can send me these .pdf files or tell me where to get them. Thank you,

http://www.bioconductor.org/
click on "vignettes",
click on the one you want.

But normally the vignettes should come with the package - what went wrong?

Best regards
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
European Bioinformatics Institute