[BioC] Please help: AffylmGUI errors

Aaron Hamilton hamilton28 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 10 01:01:48 CET 2005

Hello, I downloaded the latest version of R (2.0.1) on a Windows XP
machine and re-downloaded the affylmGUI-related programs and Tcl.
Now, when using affylmGUI, microarray data will normalize properly
(no error messages) but when I get to the 'Linear model: compute
contrasts' step, I get the error messages below. Please see if you
recognize these errors and can identify what is wrong/missing. Any
hints will be useful.

Thanks,
Aaron

"Linear model"
Error in inherits (x,"data.frame"):subscript out of bounds
Error in assign ("fit", fit, affylmGUIenvironment):Object "fit" not found

"Compute Contrasts"
Error in get(x,envir,mode,inherits):variable "fit" was not found
(Then window to pick contrasts)
Error in NCOL(fit$coefficients):object "fit" not found
Error in min(contrastsFit$df):object "contrastsFit" not found
Error in try(expr,TRUE):Object"ebayesAvailable" not found

--
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]