[BioC] ramachandran

Robinson, Peter peter.robinson at charite.de
Sat Feb 12 19:25:51 CET 2005

Dear List,

Although there are many open source programs to plot a Ramachandran plot for residues of single proteins, I have not been able to find a program for plotting Ramachandran plots of arbitrary data (data mining of multiple pdb files in the present case).

Although plotting the individual phi/psi points is easy enough, I would like to know if there are any routines available to plot the core areas of the Ramachandran plot, preferable in R/Bioconductor, but failing that in some other environment or programming language other than Fortran.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions,
peter

Peter N. Robinson, M.D.
Institute of Medical Genetics
Charité University Hospital
Augustenburger Platz 1
13353 Berlin
Germany
++49-30-450 569124
peter.robinson at charite.de
http://www.charite.de/ch/medgen/robinson
The best editor for MS Word documents: /dev/null