[BioC] get the vector of leaf's names from object "dendrogram" generated by cut()

Na, Ren Na at uthscsa.edu
Mon Feb 14 23:01:12 CET 2005

Hi,
I try to get the vector of leaf's names from object "dendrogram" generated by cut().
For example, I have a matrix mat(100*10)
rownames(mat) <- 301:400
dianaGenes <- diana(mat)
mydendrogram <- as.dendrogram(as.hclust(dianaGenes))
dianaClusters.h3 <- cut(mydendrogram,h=3)
>From here, I tried to get the vector of leaf's names of subtree( which are corresponding to rownames of mat) from dianaClusters.h3$lower[[3]], but I couldn't figure it out. Then I can use this vector to subset original matrix mat. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ren

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]