[BioC] Problem with Expresso and RMA

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Wed Feb 16 18:43:05 CET 2005

which R? it needs to be R 2.0.1 (or there abouts and not the 2.1.0
candidate)
<more comments below>
On Feb 15, 2005, at 10:14 AM, McGee, Monnie wrote:

> I am sorry.  I know better than to leave out such important
> information.
>
> I am using R on a Macintosh Powerbook G4.  I was using R through an
> X-windows interface (XFree86 4.3.0).  The version of affy I am running
> is 1.5.8 and the Biobase version is 1.5.0.

try traceback()
right here

something is confused about the class -
where did you get the affyBatch object and are you sure it was created
with the same
version of affy as you are using

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |