[BioC] normalizeQuantiles : log2 or not??

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Feb 17 13:37:50 CET 2005

I almost had conviction of that topTable must not have the value "A"
because I am analyzing single channel intensities. But, I didn't was
security.
But, when I read my intensities in a exprSet object and normalize it
with vsn and use limma to check the DE genes, topTable returns the value
"A". This is not a problem for me. I would like to have security that
the showed DE genes in topTable are correct, in this case.

Thanks

Marcelo