[BioC] multiple testing with 54000 genes

Dipl.-Ing. Johannes Rainer johannes.rainer at tugraz.at
Thu Feb 17 18:03:18 CET 2005

exactly! the smalles p value i get is exactly 0.00024 (to be more
precise 0.0002442 :) ). i thought 12 samples should be enough to
calculate p values using permutation. what do you mean with parametric
null? something like t-test? i'm sorry for my questions, but i am not a
statistician (not yet...)

thanks!