[BioC] getBioC install problem in Fedora

Dr_Gyorffy_Balazs zsalab2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 16:18:16 CET 2005

Hi All!

I have tried to use GetBioC to install Bioconductor in
Fedora, but I have received the following error message.
How can I solve this problem? Thx: Balazs

> getBioC("cdna")
Running getBioC version 1.2.69....
If you encounter problems, first make sure that
you are running the latest version of getBioC()
which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to
bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

[1] "Installing reposTools ..."
/usr/lib/R/bin/Rcmd: line 45: exec: INSTALL: not found
Error in getReposTools(develOK, PLATFORM, destdir, method =
method, bioCoption = bioCoption) :
        Failed to install package reposTools