[BioC] Soybean CDFNV

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Sun Jan 2 05:01:34 CET 2005

You will have to give some idea of what you did before we can help you.
Offhand it looks like you did something like

make.cdf.package(soybean)

which is incorrect. You need to have the soybean.cdf file in your
working directory and then do

make.cdf.package("Soybean.cdf") ## note that R is case sensitive so the
name has to match exactly.

With the move of everything to Seattle and the change to binary cdf
files, we are a bit behind in making new cdfenvs. Hopefully everything
will get back to normal in early January.

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> "Ithal, Nagabhushana" <ithaln at missouri.edu> 01/01/05 11:57 AM >>>
Hello,

I am trying to convert affymetrix soybean cdf file to cdfenv to use in
R. But I get error message saying "object soybean not found" Could
anyone please help me with this. Affy soybean cdf file can be downloaded
from affymetrix website.

Thanks and regards

Ithal

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]