[BioC] Sequence data and filtering

Justin Borevitz borevitz at uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 2 18:06:25 CET 2005

Hi Hrishi, load the probe package for your array type, which contains the
sequence of the 25mers.
http://www.bioconductor.org/data/probes/Packages/hgu95av2probe_1.0.zip
or
http://www.bioconductor.org/data/probes/Packages/hgu95av2probe_1.0.tar.gz

library(hgu95av2probe)
data(hgu95av2probe)
summary(hgu95av2probe)

my.out.seq <- hgu95av2probe$sequence[out.of.bounds]
my.in.seq <- hgu95av2probe$sequence[in.bounds]

Justin
-----
Justin Borevitz
Ecology and Evolution (CLSC 915E)