[BioC] R --vanilla and Annotation pkg

Saurin Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 20:26:27 CET 2005

Hi Jeff,

When I install pkg. through my interactive session and
then I do vanilla which is my different session , it
works fine. that means I need to run my interactive
session first in order to get going with vanilla.

do you know how I can not set up my libpaths in my R
script so, when ever I run my vanilla command, I just
put that line before libraries so, all will have
correct paths?

Thank you for your time,
Saurin

=====