[BioC] SAM False and FDR

Wittner, Ben Wittner.Ben at mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 7 21:10:48 CET 2005

Note in your table below that FDR = p0*(false/called).

See description of FDR and pi_0 in, for example,

Schwender, H., Krause, A., and Ickstadt, K. (2003), "Comparison
of the Empirical Bayes and the Significance Analysis of Microarrays,"
Techical Report, University of Dortmund, Dortmund, Germany,
http://www.sfb475.uni-dortmund.de/berichte/tr44-03.pdf

HTH.

-Ben