[BioC] Problems installing KEGGSOAP

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 16:07:35 CET 2005

Fantastic!

Now all I need is to make it work.  I'm getting lots of:

Error in curlPerform(url = url, httpheader = header, postfields = txt,
:
        Connect failed; Timed out

Which I'm thinking is because I haven't got SSOAP or Rcurl set up
properly to work from behind my firewall and through my proxy.  R can
connect to the internet no problem, but not using getURL()

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Mick