[BioC] Imputations?

marcus marcusb at biotech.kth.se
Thu Jan 13 10:14:04 CET 2005

Hello Bioc.

I have encountered a problem when I try to use the impute.knn function
in the package impute.

I have tried to use a matrix with 30000 rows and 2 columns(MS).

When I try the command:

impute.knn(MS)

Then R will crash within a second or so.

Does anyone use the imputations in the package impute with any success,
or
do no one make any imputations at all?

Regards

Marcus

Marcus Gry Björklund

Royal Institute of Technology
AlbaNova University Center
Department of Molecular Biotechnology
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone (office): +46 8 553 783 44
Fax: + 46 8 553 784 81
Visiting address: Roslagstullsbacken 21, Floor 3
Delivery address: Roslagsvägen 30B
Web: http://www.biotech.kth.se/molbio/microarray/index.html