[BioC] GOstats

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jan 14 12:08:44 CET 2005

On Jan 14, 2005, at 5:01 AM, Maria Persico wrote:

> Hello,
> I have installed Version 2.0.1, and when I try to load GOstats library
> I obtain this error message:
>> library(GOstats)
> Error in library(GOstats) : 'GOstats' is not a valid package --
> installed
> < 2.0.0?

Maria,

Are you using a library from a previous version of R?  When you
installed R 2.0.1, did you reinstall bioconductor?

You can try reinstalling GOstats by using the getBioC script (from the
bioconductor site) or using install.packages2.  If you use
install.packages2, you will need to load reposTools first.

Sean