[BioC] Upcoming changes to the Bioconductor website

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Jan 17 21:46:27 CET 2005

Hello all,

I want to alert you to some upcoming changes related to the
Bioconductor website.

We are in the process of moving the primary website from its current
location at Harvard to its new home in Seattle at the Fred Hutchinson
Cancer Research Center.

At present, we have a mirror of www.bioconductor.org available for
"alpha" testing here:

http://bioconductor.fhcrc.org

Over the next few days we will be updating and testing this mirror
before making it the official site.  At that point www.bioconductor.org
will point to this site (so you only need the above URL for testing).

Slightly longer term, we are working on a redesign of the look and feel
of the Bioconductor website.  We have a semi-working prototype which
can be viewed here:
http://bioconductornew.mycontent.org/
Comments are welcomed, but please do not report broken links to us at
this time --- we haven't yet begun the process of populating the new
site.

Stay tuned for updates and announcements.

+ seth