[BioC] Yeast and LocuslinkIDs

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jan 21 23:36:51 CET 2005

Christina,

Did you load your data using affy?  Someone with more affy experience
might chime in here, but does the affy package pull anything besides
the cdf package automatically?  In any case, there is an annotation
package available at
http://www.bioconductor.org/data/metaData/yg98_1.6.8.tar.gz

You can download and install it and then use the tools in the
'annotate' package to query for locusids.

Hope this helps,
Sean