[BioC] Custom CDF files

Ken Simpson ksimpson at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Jan 28 03:05:22 CET 2005

Rich,

Unless I am mistaken, it doesn't sound like you have made a CDF
environment for your custom probe sets yet.  You will have to do that
first.  You need to use makecdfenv to create a package containing the
environment, then install the package.  Supposing your CDF package is
called  newcdf, you could then do

Data <- ReadAffy()
Data at cdfName <- "new"       # I think you have to omit the "cdf" part

As for using gcrma, you'll have to make a separate probe package for this.
 IIRC Wolfgang Huber posted a way to do that fairly recently, using
matchprobes - try the mailing list archive.

Cheers,

Ken