[BioC] read.affy missing row labels

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Jul 5 00:37:09 CEST 2005

Dion Whitehead wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I reran some scripts and found that read.affy now doesn't return the row
> labels ie the probe IDs.  Has anyone else had this problem?

This question is so non-specific and incomplete that I don't think
anybody could possibly help you. There is no function read.affy(), and
ReadAffy() (if that is what you mean) never did return probe ids.

If you reformulate the question, possibly inluding the scripts you are
running and the output of sessionInfo() then maybe we can help.

--
James W. MacDonald
University of Michigan