[BioC] help with paired-test in limma

Saurin D. Jani jani at musc.edu
Tue Jul 5 18:42:21 CEST 2005

Hi Ariel,

LIMMA is great for testing 2 conditions such as TreatmentA Vs TreatmentB

You can also do t-test online for free..using parameters ,FDR(BH-method),
FoldChange and pvalue for your data.

e.g.
     Give me genes from my data (TreatmentA vs TreatmentB)  < 0.01 pvalue
                              and/or
     Give me genes from my data (TreatmentA vs TreatmentB)  < 0.01 FDR

                              and/or
     Give me genes from my data (TreatmentA vs TreatmentB)  > 3    FoldChange

ArrayQuest is free to access and register. Its free and safe..below is the link:

http://proteogenomics.musc.edu/quickSite/arrayQuest.php?page=home&act=manage

Resulting Report: It will also gives you Ontology analysis,Annotation
report,Heatmap, Pathway Heatmaps,Boxplots+Histograms(before and after
normalization).

ArrayQuest is free to access and register. It will allow you to upload your data
online and won't publish to public at all. Sort of like yahoo mail , you keep
your data..! Check it out..!

Saurin