[BioC] ANN: BioConductor website upgraded

Jacob Michaelson jjmichael at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 01:53:11 CEST 2005

I think the site looks fantastic!  Very modern, and I like the fact
that the layout and style falls in line with many other open-source
efforts.

One suggestion:  I have always found the workshop documentation
(slides, exercises, etc.) to be very helpful, sometimes more so than
the actual vignettes.  Could you post a link to the workshops that
contain downloadable course materials in the "documentation" section
of the site?  Some (many?) of the previous workshops do not have
course materials available online, and sifting through the list to
find the "gems" that have materials can be pretty tedious.  A list of
only those courses with available materials would be very convenient,
and "documentation" might be a good home for such a list.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

--Jake