[BioC] new hexbin + adding points to hexbin plots

Ariel Chernomoretz ariel.chernomoretz at crchul.ulaval.ca
Mon Jul 18 19:27:47 CEST 2005

Hi Naomi,

You could try something like this,

 hbin<-hexbin(xx,yy,xbins=50)                    #hexbin plot
 pp<-plot(hbin,legend=FALSE)

 pushHexport(pp$plot.vp)
 x<-seq(4,13,length=100)                               #points you want to add
 y<-mysigma.rma.bio1(x)                              #to the hexbin plot
 grid.points(x,y,gp=gpar(col=2),pch=20)
 popViewport()

Regards,
Ariel./