[BioC] Significant dye bias using limma

Johan Lindberg johanl at biotech.kth.se
Wed Jul 20 08:28:35 CEST 2005

Hi Mark.

A way of controling your model would be to plot the genes that you find
to have high b-scores due to dye bias in RI-plots (MA-plots). If they
always tend to have, say a positive M-value, in one of the dyes
(regardless of control of treatment), say the green dye, then you
probably have some genes differentially expressed due to dye bias.

Best regards

// Johan