[BioC] Gene filtering for differential expression (limma)

Špela Baebler Spela.Baebler at nib.si
Thu Jul 21 10:10:30 CEST 2005

Nice to get a reply:-)
We now have a problem which is more statistics than R. We have a problem with creating a design and contrast matrix.

If we just want to compare vithin one variety, it is easy
design <- c(1,-1,1,-1,1)
where we just take into the account the dye swaps.

We couldn't find any example that would fit our experimental design in Limma users Guide, since we don't have a common reference for all arrays.
So do you have a suggestion for contrast matrix if we want to compare the 4 varieties?

Waiting for answers...

Spela

P.S:: Is there someone using TIGR potato microarrays out there?