[BioC] AffyPLM for Windows

lucia García lucia203 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:26:31 CEST 2005

I read this message in list,

"The root cause of this problem was that ygs98 arrays have some probesets
consisting of only a single probe and that was not being properly dealt
with in the case of the default model. I have fixed this problem in
affyPLM version 1.4.1.

Ben

--

and I think that in new version has corrected the error.
Because I will use affyPLM with YGS98 arrays.