[BioC] Install success on various platforms

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Mon Jul 25 17:40:41 CEST 2005

Well, I'm sure I've understood your question but
for OS X, you can have a look here for BioC stuff
http://www.bioconductor.org/bin/macosx/2.1/check/checkSummaryOSX.html
and here for the CRAN stuff
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/2.1/check/checkSummaryOSX.html

I'm currently writing a short paper on "How to install and use BioC
on OS X" as there are still lots of issues on this platform to be
explained once and (hopefully) for all.

stefano