[BioC] Cannot find dotneato-config in RgraphViz

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 25 18:35:18 CEST 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 jihoon at cs.wisc.edu wrote:
> I've consulted graphviz installation problem with original developers
> and I got following answer:
> "The dotneato-config mechanism is gone in graphviz-2.4 in favor of a
>  pkgconfig mechanism."

Ouch.  I already have been intending to fix a bug I found in Rgraphviz,
now apparently the configure needs to be fixed as well.  That should be
checked in over the next day or so, I'm still recovering from a crashed
hard drive so slowly getting back to things.

If you use any version pre 2.4, it should work based on that email (try
2.2 in particular).