[BioC] estrogen dataset (tif files, before after scanning)

Rene Nederhand r.nederhand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:48:56 CEST 2005

Dear list-members,

I am looking for the original scans of the 8 Affymetrix micro-arrays
that are part of the 2x2 factorial design example described by Robert
Gentleman and Wolfgang Huber.

I would like to use these in an exercise for a bachelor program
bioinformatics. Converting raw tif-images into an expression matrix is
part of the exercise. However, this is only possible when the original
images and gene-id files are available. Off course, I contacted Robert
Gentleman, but he never received those files.

Please contact me if you have these files.

Kind regards,

Rene Nederhand

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere is that none of it has tried to contact us."

-Calvin & Hobbes (cartoon of Bill Watterson)

R.J. Nederhand
Project manager Bioinformatics
Hogeschool Leiden

_Post address:_