[BioC] IRC channel for BioC?

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 3 21:57:25 CEST 2005

Hi,
  My own preference is to keep things on the mailing list as much as
possible, because I have seldom seen bad questions (more often are
incomplete questions which cannot be answered with the information
provided) and the list is archived. This lets others learn as well, and
I think is something that is important. But it is entirely possible that
IRC is the right thing for some questions etc.

  Best wishes,
    Robert