[BioC] Re: Use of RMA in increasingly-sized datasets

Swati Ranade ssr3072 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 04:28:38 CEST 2005

Hi kawai,
This is a suggestion. I am not sure how well it will
work but You could try using microarray data of the
same chip type from previously published work if the
only aim of your experiment is to look at the
artifacts in your chips using the affyPLM package.

Swati

Swati Ranade
Center for Genomic Research
Harvard University